Romanceopoly is a romance reading challenge based on the game board Monopoly. It’s hosted by Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books.
Below are the roll of the dice for February and the list of books I chose for each of my rolls.
Library: Free choice – There is only 3 squares for free choice and this is my second, leaving me with one.
- Stray Magic by Kelly Meding – Review
Firestation (corner) – Read a book with a firefighter hero/heroine or Read an ON FIRE HOT erotic romance (can be other than contemporary)
- Consumed by You by Lauren Blakely (review coming March 4th)
This month the hosts revealed Mystery Challenge #1 reading challenge . . .
Read a Fated Mates Romance
Here are the rules:
- Read your Fated Mates book between 01 February and 01 April. Once you have read you can mark this challenge completed off your board.
- You do not need to land on the Mystery Challenge when you roll your dice. As this is a dated challenge pick up your book any time between 01 February and 01 April.
- Remember, if you read on or after 02 April, this won’t count.
I choice Shadow’s Seduction by Kresley Cole as my fated mates titles since it’s the next book her Immortals After Dark series I need to read.
Review ARCs and audiobooks have taken up more of my reading time that I had planned so I’m a little behind on reading for Romanceopoly. I’m hoping to catch up very soon so I can roll the dice more times for March, but I’ve decided not to roll anymore until I’ve read all the titles I’ve already chosen.
I also thought I would play the game by reading three titles for each square on the board which is the reason I have two titles for Women’s Ave (Love and Other Words, The Simplicity of Cider) but I’ll never get all the squares complete if I do that. I simply don’t have the time to read that many books plus other books not part of Romanceoploy. So moving forward once I’ve completed a square I’ll mark it as completed and not repeat it.
Titles from January I still need to read:
- The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert (Women’s Ave)
- Dark Swan by Gena Showalter (Alien Ave)
You can follow my rolls on my Instagram account or stay tuned for more monthly recap posts.
If you would like to learn more about the challenge and download the printables head over to Romanceopoly.com.