Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 25 – March 3, 2019):
Last week was my birthday AND I was on vacation. I did VERY LITTLE movement and ate A LOT. This was the least amount of movement I’ve had in 5 years. *sigh* But it was fun. Now I need to get back on track.
Monday: 43 minutes walking, 10,056 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: no exercise, 3,569 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: no exercise, 6,361 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: no exercise, 5,335 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 8,614/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 8,289 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 4,920 steps/day; calories over
Goals for March:
I plan to continue to maintain weight and keep moving during March. However, I feel that I need to learn more about cutting out some of my carb intake. I will start by cutting back on alcohol; one serving per week. I also need to cut back on sweets; one serving per day.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 1/5