Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 8 – April 14, 2019):
Celebrated my daughter’s 13th birthday with a huge cookout… Had Mom’s Night Out this week… Weather was crappy… Not a great week for fitness, but had lots of fun!
Monday: 73 minutes yoga, 5,839 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: no exercise, 4,865 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: no exercise, 5,923 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: 32 minutes yoga, 36 minutes walking, 10,395 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 5,736/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 6,597 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 30 minutes walking, 10,180 steps/day; calories under
Goals for April:
I plan to continue to maintain weight and keep moving during April. I plan to continue to keep my alcohol intake to one serving per week. I want to continue to try and cut back on sweets to one serving per day.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 2/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 2/5
- Alcohol – 5 servings; Sweets – bad