Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 15 – April 21, 2019):
Another busy week, and I didn’t make the best choices. I also noticed that even if I exercise and close my rings, I’m not getting my 10,000 steps. I need to get back into getting those steps in during the day.
Monday: 51 minutes walking, 10,249 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 33 minutes walking, 8,969 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 33 minutes walking, 10,196 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 60 minutes yoga, 5,322 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 6,672/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 5,732 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 53 minutes walking, 13,065 steps/day; calories over
Goals for April:
I plan to continue to maintain weight and keep moving during April. I plan to continue to keep my alcohol intake to one serving per week. I want to continue to try and cut back on sweets to one serving per day.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – a whole lot over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Alcohol – 2 servings; Sweets – bad