Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (May 13 – May 19, 2019):
This week was much better. I had some great support from Felicia and a couple other FitReaders – thanks so much! I didn’t get to yoga this week… again! It’s been three weeks now, I think. Anyhow, with summer coming, I need to get some good habits established so I don’t slack off.
Monday: 36 minutes walking, 10,097 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 38 minutes walking, 10,238 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: 41 minutes walking, 12,278 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 40 minutes walking, 11,108 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 4,847 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 5,677 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: 60 minutes walking, 13,449 steps/day; calories under
Goals for May:
I plan to continue to maintain weight and keep moving during May. I plan to continue to keep my alcohol intake to one serving per week. I want to continue to try and cut back on sweets to one serving per day.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 5/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Alcohol – 2 servings; Sweets – bad