Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (May 20 – May 26, 2019):
The start of the week was pretty good, but with a gorgeous holiday weekend, I spent a lot of time at outdoor parties and barbecues! So lots of extra calories. I finally did get some yoga in – I didn’t go to a class, but did do 15 minutes at home.
Monday: 37 minutes walking, 11,402 steps/day; calories under
Tuesday: 42 minutes walking, 10,628 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: no exercise, 5,954 steps/day; calories under
Thursday: 15 minutes yoga, 42 minutes walking, 10,417 steps/day; calories under
Friday: no exercise, 6,937 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: 31 minutes walking, 16,047 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 7,326 steps/day; calories over
Goals for May:
I plan to continue to maintain weight and keep moving during May. I plan to continue to keep my alcohol intake to one serving per week. I want to continue to try and cut back on sweets to one serving per day.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Alcohol – 1 servings; Sweets – bad