Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (June 10 – June 16, 2019):
Not a great week or exercise. I’ve been slacking. A lot. Even on my yoga goal (only once per week!). I don’t know what I need to do to get me back on track.
Monday: 38 minutes walking, 10,169 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 15 minutes walking, 6,356 steps/day; calories over
Wednesday: 46 minutes walking, 10,798 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: no exercise, 5,730 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 8,756 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 11,947 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 7,108 steps/day; calories over
Goals for June:
My overall goals for June are maintaining my weight and to keep moving. I’m keeping my exercise and food goals the same as the previous months. My goal is to make good choices.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 2/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 2/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – WAY over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Alcohol – 1 servings