Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (July 1 – July 7, 2019):
Last week was filled with frantic times finishing up work for the summer and travel for a family wedding. I ate A LOT of good food and was “active” less than 50% of the days. In fact, I only exercised one day last week – that is the lowest amount of exercise for me in years. It was a fun week, but I ended up gaining five pounds. We’ll see how quickly that goes away!
Monday: no exercise, 9,509 steps/day; calories over
Tuesday: 33 minutes walking, 10,000 steps/day; calories under
Wednesday: no exercise, 8,761 steps/day; calories over
Thursday: no exercise, 7,699 steps/day; calories over
Friday: no exercise, 6,173 steps/day; calories over
Saturday: no exercise, 5,147 steps/day; calories over
Sunday: no exercise, 12,008 steps/day; calories over
Goals for July:
My overall goals for July are maintaining my weight and to keep moving. I’m keeping my exercise and food goals the same as the previous months. My goal is to make good choices because summer is the toughest time for me in that regards.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 2/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – WAY over
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 2/5
- Alcohol (2 servings per week) – 2 servings