Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (August 19 – August 25, 2019):
Well, another week that I did okay, but not great. I made my most of exercise goals – but didn’t do yoga. I stayed under my caloric intake one day last week, and although I consumed less than the previous 5 weeks, it was still over. I didn’t gain or lose weight.
Goals for August:
My overall goals for July are TO LOSE the 8+ pounds I gained in June-July and to keep moving. I also want to get back to yoga – during August, my goal will be to do at least 15 minutes once per week from home (or go to a class). I’ve also been slacking with water intake lately, so I need to reinforce that! My goal is to make good choices because summer is the toughest time for me in that regards.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (2,800)
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 4 servings