Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 16 – September 22, 2019):
Such a bad week. I didn’t meet any of my goals – except to continue to log my efforts. I only exercised ONE DAY.
So here is the thing. I am busy right now. I’m dealing with my 13 YO daughter post-surgery and her needs. I have many, many things on my to do list. But I’m using them as reasons not to take care of myself. I’ve grown apathetic, and I can’t figure out how to get out of my funk. It’s easier to slide and eat, which is a horrible way to live. I’ve gained back the little weight I’d lost AND have hit my “trigger” weight. I just need for it to “trigger” me into better choices.
Goals for September:
My overall goals for September are TO LOSE the 8 pounds I gained in June-July and to keep moving. I only lost one pound in August, so I have 7 to go. I also want to continue to get back into yoga, attending one class per week during September.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (5,400)
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 3/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 1/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 5 servings