Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 23 – September 29, 2019):
I had a great week from an exercise standpoint. I closed all three Apple Watch rings every day – first time in months! but I ate and drank a lot… And gained weight. No matter how much I try to keep up with the exercise, I won’t lose weight unless I stop consuming so many calories. *sigh*
Goals for September:
My overall goals for September are TO LOSE the 8 pounds I gained in June-July and to keep moving. I only lost one pound in August, so I have 7 to go. I also want to continue to get back into yoga, attending one class per week during September.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (3,000)
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 6 servings