Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 16 – December 22, 2019):
Well after two good weeks, this past week wasn’t so great. Holiday times are hard and I had two luncheons and three dinners out… I was about 3,300 calories over my weekly total – that’s nearly two whole extra days worth of calories! And since we traveled to my sister’s home for the holidays, I couldn’t do my weigh-in, so I have no clue how much weight I gained. I can tell you it was up the day I left. This coming week (by the time you read this, the current week) is Christmas, and we are staying with my family through Thursday. My goal is to walk everyday. It’s the least I can hope for.
Goals for December:
My overall goal is TO LOSE 10 pounds I’ve gained since in June 2019. I will do this by exercising AND making better food/drink choices.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – no; 1/4
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (3,300)
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 4.5 servings