Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 2 – December 8, 2019):
Okay, I’m one week post Thanksgiving weekend, and I’m doing better. I’ve lost two of the four pounds I put on, which tells me I really had lost that weight before Thanksgiving (and it wasn’t just a short term scale fluctuation). I was still over my weekly caloric intake, but I’m doing better than the past several months. I really want to stick with the better eating and make it to the Christmas holiday with some of the weight gone. One thing I have noticed is that while I’m getting in my exercise, I’m not getting in the 10,000 steps due to crappy weather conditions. I’ll have to keep an eye on this to see if I need to adjust my caloric intake.
Goals for December:
My overall goal is TO LOSE 10 pounds I’ve gained since in June 2019. I will do this by exercising AND making better food/drink choices.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – no; 2/3
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (1,300)
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 1/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 4 servings