Welcome to #FitReaders!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 25 – December 1, 2019):
The last week of November was a challenge for me. Between my son’s wisdom teeth surgery and the Thanksgiving holiday, I was home from work all week, which lead to eating more. I did really well with exercise, but I ate a lot. I was doing okay, and even though I ate a LOT on Thanksgiving, I did eat less than previous years. If I had limited the overeating to one day, I would have been okay, but I continued to overeat Friday-Sunday as well, and I was way over my weekly caloric intake for the week. I ended up gaining back the four pounds I’d lost over the past three weeks. Grr…
Goals for November:
My overall goal is TO LOSE 10 pounds I’ve gained since in June 2019. I will do this by exercising AND making better food/drink choices.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – yes
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (3,300)
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 7 servings