Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (December 23 – December 29, 2019):
It’s the final week of 2019 and here is how the year went for me:
NOT GOOD… It was the Christmas holiday; I was on vacation; I attended a few food-centric parties; I exercised less than normal; I gave myself permission to overeat and drink. I am up four pounds from two weeks ago and back up to my “highest” weight of the year. *sigh*
Goals for December:
My overall goal is TO LOSE 10 pounds I’ve gained since in June 2019. I will do this by exercising AND making better food/drink choices.
Did I meet my goals last week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – no; 0/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (7,100)!!!
- Get in yoga at least once per week – 0/1
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Walk 10,000 steps per day, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Alcohol (3 servings per week) – 8 servings
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for January:
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days
- Get in yoga 2 times per week
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week