Welcome to Romanceopoly 2020! I had so much fun with the challenge in 2019 that I decided to do it again this year. The hosts Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books have made changes to the board and challenges so make sure you head over the Romanceopoly site to see the rules.
One of the big changes is there are two packs of challenges titled Sun and Moon. My goal is to do both Sun and Moon to help clear my TBR. With 39 spaces x2 = 78 books, I’ll need to read. Instead of rolling dice or following the board square by square, I’ve written a few choices on each card and put them all in my old TBR jar and will draw from the jar.
Books read for Romanceoploy in January:
Links lead to reviews.
- PASSION PLACE – Ice Queen by Joey W. Hill (☀️ – erotic BDSM romance)
- THE BAR – Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost (🌙- read a book where you and author share at least one initial)
- WINTER – Whiteout by Adriana Anders (🌙 – Read a book where it:
Has a white, blue and or silver cover; Has snow on the cover; Has a winter word in the title; Is a winter holiday read; All/any combo of the above! A timed challenge between January 1 – March 20)
- KILLER CRESCENT – Naked in Death by J.D. Robb (🌙 – Read a thriller where there’s a serial killer on the loose)
- FANG ALLEY – Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews (☀️- PNR with a magic user or paranormal creature (not vampire or shifter) h/H
- LADY LANE – Almost Just Friends by Jill Shalvis (🌙- women’s fiction)
- FARMER’S MARKET – Wicked Cowboy by Kait Ballenger (☀️ – read a romance where the h/H is a farmer/rancher/cowboy)