Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 3 – February 9, 2020):
Between doctors appointments for my girl and snow that caused a two-hour school delay, I didn’t get in my yoga classes last week – but I did do one session at home. I also received a package of amazing Valentine cookies, and I overate. But I did get in my movement and overall am still doing well. I was down 0.2 lbs for the week, which is weird because of the extra calories, but I think the momentum is helping. I’m down 4.4 lbs for the year.
I’m hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there! We are hosting daily check-ins for those who need extra accountability.
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for February:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 1/1
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 1/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – NO (1,700 over)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 1/2