Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 10 – February 16, 2020):
I had a pretty good week last week. I was very slightly over my calories – I blame the ice cream I ate on Saturday – I was already over my calories, and I went ahead and ate it anyhow! I did well with exercise; however, another 2-hour snow delay last week had me missing my yoga class, so I only got in one session (and didn’t do any at home). I was down 0.8 lbs for the week, and I’m down 5.2 lbs for the year.
By the time this posts, I’ll be in Florida. First I’m meeting up with friends at the Coastal Magic Con in Daytona, and then heading on our family vacation to visit the grandparents in Ft. Myers. My plan is to get in my workouts and try to maintain my weight while gone.
I’m hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there! We are continuing the daily check-ins that Felicia started in January.
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for February:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 1/1
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 1/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – slightly over (300 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 1/2