Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 17 – February 23, 2020):
I left for Daytona and Coastal Magic on Wednesday March 20th, so the majority of this week was spent with other readers and authors, socializing, eating, and drinking. I didn’t get in as much exercise as I wanted and did consume a lot more alcohol than I’m used to. But I had a blast! On Sunday I drove from Daytona to my folks home in Ft. Myers, Florida, where I am spending a week’s vacation with my family. I’ll report on that next week. I did weigh in, and I was up 1.8 pounds. That’s not too bad for a week away. Hopefully next week, I can work on keeping it down before I head back home.
I’m hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there! We are continuing the daily check-ins that Felicia started in January.
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for February:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 3/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 4/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 1/3
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 1/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – Nope!!
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – Way Too Much!/2