Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (January 27 – February 2, 2020):
Another great week – meeting all of my goals. I went out to dinner three nights, but was able to make smart choices. Even though I ate well and did my exercise, I didn’t lose (or gain) weight this week. That’s a little disappointing, but I’ll keep pushing forward. That’s one month done for 2020, and I’m down 4.2 lbs for the year.
Since things seem to be working (mostly), I’m going to keep the same goals for February.
I’m hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there! We are continuing the daily check-ins that Felicia started in January.
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for January:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 1/1
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 2/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – YES
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 1/2