Welcome to Romanceopoly 2020! I had so much fun with the challenge in 2019 that I decided to do it again this year. The hosts Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books have made changes to the board and challenges so make sure you get over the Romanceopoly site to see the rules.
One of the big changes is there are two packs of challenges titled Sun and Moon. My goal is to do both Sun and Moon to help clear my TBR. With 39 spaces x2 = 78 books, I’ll need to read. Instead of rolling dice or following the board square by square. I’ve written a few choices on each card and put them all in my old TBR jar and will draw from the jar.
Books read for Romanceopoly in February:
Links lead to reviews.
- AMOUR AVENUE – Right by Jana Aston (☀️ – Contemporary Romance with an age gap romance)
- SLEUTH STREET – Glory in Death by J.D. Robb (☀️ – Read a mystery where the title of the book includes any words associated with death. For example death, grave, bones, etc)
- BURGER JOINT – Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs (🌙- Read a book the host’s book girlfriend list)
- LIBRARY – Wicked After Midnight by Delilah S. Dawson (🌙 – free choice)
- POST OFFICE – It’s Always Been You by Lauren Blakely (🌙 – Read an epistolary romance)
- FARMER’S MARKET – Undercover Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (🌙 romance where the hero or heroine is a chef or works in the food industry, owns a bakery/restaurant/food or drink establishment)