Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 16 – March 22, 2020):
Last week was the first full week of “social distancing;” kids were home, no sports, no gyms, no nothing. Luckily the weather was mostly good, and my neighbor and I got in a few longer walks last week. I did yoga at home one day – will aim to get in two days this week. I’m dealing with a head cold, but other than that, we are healthy. I did eat over my calories for the week, but I think the longer walks and constant moving each day is how I ended up losing weight.
Weight: I was down 1.4 lbs for the week; below my pre-vacation weight! Overall I’m down 6 lbs for the year.
Felicia is hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for March:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/0
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 1/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (1,650 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 2/2