Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (February 24 – March 1, 2020):
After my wonderful time in Daytona at Coastal Magic, I headed over to the west side of Florida for a family vacation. Both my folks and my in-laws winter in Southwest Florida, and we are lucky to have a week off in February to spend with them each year. And even though I did eat a few more calories than allowed on plan, and drank a few more drinks than normal, my overall caloric intake was much better than when I was in Daytona. Additionally, I was able to exercise everyday, although no yoga – it was all walking. I ended up being down 0.4 lbs for the week, bringing my vacation weight gain to 1.4 lbs. That’s really not bad and I hopefully can take that off in the next week or two. I’m down a total of 3.8 lbs for the year.
Felicia is back hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for February:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/0
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 0/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – no, over by 3,100 cals
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 5.5/2
I’ll be posting my goals for March next week.