Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 30 – April 5, 2020):
Week 3 of full COVID-19 distancing. The weather was decent and I managed to get outside and walk with my neighbor five days. The other two days I listened to my audiobook and walked around my home. Luckily I have a layout that allows me to circle around, so I can get decent speed and walk about 1.5-1.7 miles in 30 minutes. No yoga.
Eating is getting a bit out of control. Last week, Easter candy and wine were to blame. When I bought some candy for the kids for Easter, I snagged myself a bag, and I ate it all last week. I was eating about 300-400 calories each day of candy. Plus, I got into the wine a few days. *sigh*
Weight: After two weeks of overeating, I was up 1.6 lbs for the week. Overall I’m down 4.6 lbs for the year.
I am hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for April:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/0
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (2,600 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 5/2