Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 6 – April 12, 2020):
Week 4 of full COVID-19 distancing. Another week of mixed weather, but I was able to get in a walk six days. Easter Sunday was lovely: sunny and near 60, so my neighbor and I walked over four miles. That helped replenish my soul. No yoga.
Eating got even more out of control this past week. It was my daughter’s birthday, so there were lots of extra sweets about the house and I just kept eating them – double and triple dessert days. I also snacked more, and like last week, I had a few more than allotted alcoholic beverages.
Weight: After three weeks of overeating, I was up another 0.4 lbs for the week, with a two-week gain of two pounds. Overall I’m down 4.2 lbs for the year, which was were I was at back in February.
I am hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for April:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/1
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (4,200 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 6/2