Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 23 – March 29, 2020):
Week 2 of full COVID-19 distancing. I got out and walked most days, went to the grocery store once. I had a few errands to run, but all except one were drive-thru. We are all still good at my house.
My exercise consists only of walking these days. I can’t motivate myself to do yoga in a house full of other people, and frankly it’s tough without being in class with others and an instructor. So for the month of April, the yoga is a “suggestion” rather than a “goal.” I did overeat every day last week, with Thursday, the day we got takeout, the worst offender.
Weight: I was down 0.2 lbs for the week, and I’m not quite sure why. My weight fluctuates 2 or more pounds during the week, and I guess I just happened to weigh-in on a down day (I was up the next two days!) Overall I’m down 6.2 lbs for the year.
I am hosting the Facebook Group this month, so pop on over and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for March:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/1
- Get in yoga 2 times per week – 0/2
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (1,827 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 3/2
Goals for April:
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week
- Move at least 15 minutes non-exercise days
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week