Welcome to Romanceopoly 2020! I had so much fun with the challenge in 2019 that I decided to do it again this year. The hosts Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books have made changes to the board and challenges so make sure you get over the Romanceopoly site to see the rules.
One of the big changes is there are two packs of challenges titled Sun and Moon. My goal is to do both Sun and Moon to help clear my TBR. With 39 spaces x2 = 78 books, I’ll need to read. Instead of rolling dice or following the board square by square. I’ve written a few choices on each card and put them all in my old TBR jar and will draw from the jar.
Books read for Romanceopoly in May:
Links lead to reviews.
- LOVER’S LANE – Top Secret by Sarina Bowen, Elle Kennedy (☀️ – read LGBT romance set in college)
- THE BAR – Wild Child by Molly O’Keefe (☀️ – Read a book set where you live or have lived – it can be city/town/state/country)
- DRIVE-IN MOVIE – Sweet Cheeks by K. Bromberg (☀️ – Romance where the h/H is a movie star or works in the film industry)
- LADY LANE – The Somerset Girls by Lori Foster (☀️ – Women’s fiction)
- SPRING – Ceremony in Death by J.D. Robb (🌙 – green on the cover)