Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (June 1 – June 7, 2020):
Week 12 of COVID-19 stay-at-home orders. Things are starting to open up and I actually went to Kohl’s to return an online order. I strolled the store with my mask on and purchased some new sheets for my girl. The kids both quietly finished school and there was an online 8th grade graduation ceremony for my daughter and her class. With warm weather, it’s starting to feel like summer and a bit more “normal.” Of course, I overate a lot last week and the scale showed it.
Weight: I was up 0.8 lbs this week, bringing me to down 2.2 lbs for the year. I had more calories every day last week and a few more glasses of wine than the previous week when I lost weight.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for June:
My goals work if I stick to them, so I’ll keep the same goals for June. How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/1
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (3,400 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 6/2