Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (June 29 – July 5, 2020):
Well, after one good week, I overate and consumed many, many calories. It was the first week of summer vacation, it was the 4th of July, it was one evening of hanging out after another. I had a tummy ache several nights – which I don’t like, but seem to forget happens… I just kept doing it evening after evening.
Weight: I gained over two pounds, and I am back over my January 1st weight by 0.2 pounds.
Goals: I kept the same goals for July. One I need to work on (other than eating) is trying to get in 10 minutes of movement on my non-exercise days.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for July:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/1
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (6,000 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 9/2