Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (July 13 – July 19, 2020):
Lots of food. Actually exercised and *shock* only had two glasses of wine last week. Went to the beach and read my book on a couple days – I love living so close! Oh – and I got a new infusion water bottle. I’ve been making cucumber-mint-infused water and drinking a lot more than normal. Yea!
Weight: I am down 0.2 pounds from last week, basically at my January 1 start date weight.
Goals: Did better this week, but didn’t meet the food one, which is what I really need to do.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for July:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move at least 10 minutes non-exercise days – 0/0
- Track my caloric intake using the LoseIt! app – 7/7
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (3,885 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 2/2