Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (August 10 – August 16, 2020):
The second week of August went much better for me – best week I’ve had in a LONG while. I stuck with my goals for the most part and was able to see some results on the scale. I still have a ways to go, but this was an encouraging week. Now I need to stick with it.
Weight: I was down 1.8 pounds from the previous week, which puts me back to pre-vacation weight. I’m now under my Jan. 1 starting weight by 0.2 pounds.
Goals: I did a lot better this week. Taking one day at a time helped. Plus the weather over the weekend was cool and overcast, so no outdoor drinks and food!
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for August:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days – 5/2
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (74 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 2/2