Welcome to Romanceopoly 2020! I had so much fun with the challenge in 2019 that I decided to do it again this year. The hosts Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books have made changes to the board and challenges so make sure you get over the Romanceopoly site to see the rules.
One of the big changes is there are two packs of challenges titled Sun and Moon. My goal is to do both Sun and Moon to help clear my TBR. With 39 spaces x2 = 78 books, I’ll need to read.
Books read for Romanceopoly in August:
Links lead to reviews.
- FLIRTS CORNER – Fanning the Flames by Victoria Dahl (🌙 – contemporary with 40+ characters)
- THE COBBLES – Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean (☀️ – historical romance title longer than 5 words)
- ACTION AVENUE – American Demon by Kim Harrison (🌙 – urban fantasy with a kick-ass heroine on the cover)
- JOURNEY’S END – Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep (☀️ – Read a fantasy where the main character is a magic user)
- LIBRARY – Holiday in Death by J.D. Robb (☀️ – free choice)