Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (August 31 – September 6, 2020):
I did a little bit better last week, and I lost a little bit. Even though I was under calories on three days, I was WAY over on two days, so I was still over by almost 2,000 calories for the week.
Weight: I lost the 0.4 pounds I gained the previous week. I’m above my Jan. 1 starting weight.
Goals: I did okay – the alcohol one has been tough for me and I don’t really try to meet it. I’m good during the week, but then the weekend comes and I hang out with the neighbors and we have beverages!
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for September:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days – 3/2
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (1.795 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 5/2