Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 7 – September 13, 2020):
Great job exercising…. too much overeating/drinking. There was the holiday last Monday – we had a huge cookout and hung out all day. Then Sunday we had a football watching party.
Weight: I gained 1.4 pounds last week, and I’m at the highest weight I’ve been at in six years. I’m feeling very down, wanting to give up, which leads to more eating and spiraling.
Goals: I’m changing my DAILY caloric intake from “at least 2 days” to “at least 4 days.” I’m meeting my exercise and water goals without problem; it’s all overeating at this point.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for September:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 5/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least
24 days – 3/2* changed to 4 days starting next week.
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (2,550 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week – 8/2