Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 14 – September 20, 2020):
I did a lot better last week. I really focused on my goals and stuck with them, rather than just ignoring them.
Weight: I lost 2 pounds last week, but I’m still up for the year. I need to remember that I won’t make progress if I ignore my goals.
Goals: I’ve changing my DAILY caloric intake from “at least 2 days” to “at least 4 days.” I’m meeting my exercise and water goals without problem; it’s all overeating at this point.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 remain much the same as the past few months:
- To lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for September:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least
24 days – 5/4
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (only 253 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 servings per week– 2/2