Welcome to Romanceopoly 2020! I had so much fun with the challenge in 2019 that I decided to do it again this year. The hosts Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books have made changes to the board and challenges so make sure you get over the Romanceopoly site to see the rules.
One of the big changes is there are two packs of challenges titled Sun and Moon. My goal is to do both Sun and Moon to help clear my TBR. With 39 spaces x2 = 78 books, I’ll need to read.
Totals to date:
SUN PACK 27 out of 39
MOON PACK 23 out of 39
Books read for Romanceopoly in September:
Links lead to reviews.
I’m not sure I’m going to get both Moon and Sun finish so I’m changing gears and working on the Sun Pack since I’m closer to finishing it. If I finish and have time I’ll work on the Moon Pack again.
- NEW VIEW – Tools of Engagement by Tessa Bailey (☀️ – enemies to lovers new adult)
- BFF’S HOUSE – The Wedding Date Disaster by Avery Flynn (🌙 – best friends sibling romance)
- CITY LANE – Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews (☀️ – urban fantasy on any of our urban fantasy recommendations list)
- AUTUMN – The Vampire’s Mail Order Bride by Kristen Painter (☀️ – Has an orange, gold or yellow cover; spooky or Halloween read; has the leaves or trees on the cover, or all of/any combination/any one of the above)
- OUTER SPACE – Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon (☀️ – sci-fi set on an alien planet or spaceship)