Welcome to Romanceopoly 2020! I had so much fun with the challenge in 2019 that I decided to do it again this year. The hosts Under the Covers Book Blog and Peace Love Books have made changes to the board and challenges so make sure you get over the Romanceopoly site to see the rules.
One of the big changes is there are two packs of challenges titled Sun and Moon. My goal is to do both Sun and Moon to help clear my TBR. With 39 spaces x2 = 78 books, I’ll need to read.
Totals to date:
SUN PACK 31 out of 39
MOON PACK 24 out of 39
Books read for Romanceopoly in October:
Links lead to reviews.
- POST OFFICE – Can I Come Over? by Whitney G. (☀️ – romance which started online)
- FATED FALLY – The Werewolf Meets His Match by Kristen Painter (☀️ – Read PNR where the h/H is part of a pack/coven/band/paranormal group)
- OUTER SPACE – Barbarian Alien by Ruby Dixon (🌙 – sci-fi with an alien or cyborg main character)
- NEW VIEW – In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren (🌙 – friends to lovers new adult)
- BURGER JOINT – Conspiracy in Death by J.D. Robb (☀️ – book on our book boyfriend list)
- FLIRTS CORNER – Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams (☀️ – nerdy hero or heroine)
- COFFEE SHOP – Loyalty in Death by J.D. Robb (☀️ – a book on any of our recommendation lists)
There are only two months left and I’m not sure I’ll get both boards finished. It looks like I might have to focus on just the Sun Pack since I’m closest to finishing it.
Board stops left to read:
- COURTSHIP ROW (☀️ – historical romance where the h/H is a wallflower)
- BURGER JOINT (☀️ – book on our book boyfriend list)
- RAINBOW ROW (☀️ – Read a F-F romance)
- THE GYM (☀️ – read the longest book on your TBR)
- CAMPUS CORNER (☀️ – new adult where the h/H is a nerd)
- PAST EAVES – A Study in Scarlet Women by Sherry Thomas (☀️ – historical fiction novel)
- THE VAULT (☀️ – PNR where the author is new to you in this genre)