Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 2 – November 8, 2020):
I made some changes for November, including going back to a goal of meeting my daily caloric intake TWO days per week (down from four days) since I stopped doing it altogether. I also changed the alcohol consumption goal from 2 per week to 2 days per week. And finally… trying to put less focus on the weight fluctuation. I’ll still report it, but weight loss is not a goal right now.
Weight: Down 0.2 pounds (maintaining weight).
Goals: Not too bad… the new goals helped me keep my weight stable. I really do need to snack and eat less. Most of the Halloween candy was still in the house last week, and I was all over the place with my snacking.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 are:
lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weightMAINTAIN my current weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for November:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 7/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days – 2/2
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (2,606 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 days per week – 2/2