Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 16 – November 22, 2020):
Life feels like a whirlwind right now. I just keep getting through each day, and I forget what I did soon after. I sort of gave up last Friday when I purchased wine, Ben and Jerry’s, candy, and chips… I’ve been enjoying my walks, but did take a rest day last week. I know the upcoming weeks will be harder.
Weight: Down 1.4 pounds (maintaining weight).
Goals: I did a good job, but I did splurge and overeat on the days I didn’t keep under my goal calories. Basically more of the same. I have found I’m doing better with alcohol by limited days rather than total amount. It’s the little things…
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 are:
lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weightMAINTAIN my current weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for November:
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days – 2/2
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (1,699 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 7/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 days per week – 2/2