Welcome to #FitReaders2020!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (November 30 – December 6, 2020):
From a calorie standpoint, I did better than the week before, but I was still way over. I did take one rest day from exercise last week – vegged all day Saturday, which was needed.
Weight: No change.
Goals: Exercise – good; food/drinks – not great. I was close on a couple days to staying under my maximum, but I just didn’t seem to care and went over, anyhow. Also, I keep forgetting to log my water, so I may or may not have actually missed a day last week.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2020:
My overall goals for 2020 are:
lose 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weightMAINTAIN my current weight through healthy eating and exercise.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members.
Goals for December (same as November):
How did I do this past week?
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week – 6/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days – 1/2
- Stick within my allotted calorie consumption each week – over (2,257 cals)
- Drink 48 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week – 6/7
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 days per week – 3/2