I am super excited to be co-hosting the 2021 #Audiobook Challenge with long-time host Kimberly of Caffeinated Reviewer. I’ve been participating in the Audiobook Challenge since 2015, and I hope you’ll join this year as well. There are a few changes this year and a new level that may work for you. So choose your level, sign up on the linky, and join the fun!
Use hashtag #2021AudiobookChallenge on social media to alert others of your listens and progress!
- Runs January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2021 than you did in 2020.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweet about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be July 2, 2021, and the last update will take place on December 30, 2021.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
- Over-Achiever (Power Listener) 75+ << New Level for 2021!
- The 100 Club (Audiobook Elite) 100+
Link Up And Join The Fun
Are you ready to join up?
Grab the Button:
2021 Audiobook Challenge
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML