Welcome to #FitReaders2021!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (March 15 – March 21, 2021):
Overall the week was good, but I knowingly overate (desserts!) Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So I didn’t meet my caloric intake goal and I was up just a little bit on the scale – Not bad for the amount of extra calories.
Weight: I was up 0.2 pounds last week.
Goals: Didn’t meet my weekly intake because I chose to overeat. It was all on me. That said, I’ve finished off my last box of Girl Scout Do-Si-Do cookies, so I won’t be tempted! I still need to add some stretching/yoga/strength training. I just can’t find motivation for it.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2021:
My overall goals for 2021 are:
- To lose approximately 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weight. I will do with through healthy eating and exercise. I don’t have to be perfect, but I do need to make a true effort.
- To get back into yoga or start some sort of strength training. I miss yoga, but found I wasn’t doing it at home, alone, since COVID shut down the studio I went to. I need to change things up.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members. I will do this by actively participating in the FitReader Facebook Group and continuing to share my journey with my weekly check-in on the blog.
Goals for March:
- Find an in-home yoga program and/or stretching and strength training program – not done yet.
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week. – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week. – 7/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days. – 2/2
- Be no more than 1,500 calories over my total allotted calorie consumption each week. – NO (+2,104)
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 days per week (for a total of 4 servings per week). – 2/2 (4.5)
- Drink 60 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week. – 7/7