Welcome to #FitReaders2021!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (April 19 – April 25, 2021):
Last week was a “not as good week” for me. I overate most days and ignored my caloric goals. I also only did one yoga class.
Weight: I was up 0.6 pounds last week, which isn’t a lot, but it’s the second week in a row I’m up.
Goals: I did okay with my goals. I’m finding that I’m struggling many days on the water because I’m not drinking as much during the day, and then don’t want to drink it all before bed.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My Goals for 2021:
My overall goals for 2021 are:
- To lose approximately 10 pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and get back to my goal weight. I will do with through healthy eating and exercise. I don’t have to be perfect, but I do need to make a true effort.
- To get back into yoga or start some sort of strength training. I miss yoga, but found I wasn’t doing it at home, alone, since COVID shut down the studio I went to. I need to change things up.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members. I will do this by actively participating in the FitReader Facebook Group and continuing to share my journey with my weekly check-in on the blog.
Goals for April:
- Use an in-home yoga program and/or stretching and strength training program consistently over the month. – so-so (only 1 time this week)
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week. – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week. – 7/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days. – 1/2
- Be no more than 1,250 calories over my total allotted calorie consumption each week. – NO! (+3,805)
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 days per week (for a total of 4 servings per week). – yes 2(4)
- Drink 64 oz of non-caffeinated water/beverages, 7 days per week. – 6/7