Okay, so I said I was only doing the Goodreads and Audiobook Challenges in 2022. But I lied. LOL! I am also taking part and co-hosting a Romance challenge with my friends Carole and Linda! Instead of the “bingo sheet” from the past, we are shaking it up a bit. The challenge is to read a book and check all the boxes!
List of Challenges (Romance books):
- “Lord” in the title
- Fantasy setting
- Christmas setting
- Not US/UK setting
- Holiday Setting (not Christmas)
- “Scot” in the title
- Second Chances
- Sports romance
- “Heart” in the title
- Beach scene on the cover
- “Duke” in the title
- Fake Romance
- Yellow dress on the cover
- Borrowed from the library
- Bare chested man on the cover
- “Rogue” in the title
- Food on the cover
- Someone riding a horse on the cover
– It HAS to be a romance novel (HFN/HEA).
– One box per book (if your book meets a couple of these, you have to pick just one)
– No changing the box. Once you put a book in a box, you can’t move it.
– Books can be used in other challenges (examples: Goodreads, Library Love, TBR, Audiobook, etc.)
– Gotta try to check all the boxes!
– Starts 1/1/2022 and ends 12/31/2022
– Join whenever.
If you want to add your blog or Goodreads to the list, click on the linky below.
Sorry, the widget doesn’t work on my site, but you can follow the link and still sign up.