Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.
January 4th: What are your blogging goals for the new year?
Hmmm… I guess in a nutshell, my goal is to remain status quo with a few improvements.
My goals include:
- Posting new content every Sunday* – Friday.
- Continuing TMST posts each Tuesday.
- Continuing FitReaders posts on Fridays.
- Continuing Sunday Snippet posts on Sundays*.
- Posting monthly check-in/recap posts on the first Saturday of each month.
- Visiting fellow blogs on a weekly (or more) basis (with the exceptions of holidays and travel).
- Attempting to have more social media engagements.
* My Sunday Snippet feature has been author-driven; however, I haven’t received a lot of new requests. So if I have to start finding the snippets myself, I may end up dropping this long running feature.