Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion post where bloggers discuss a wide range of topics from books and blogging to life in general. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog. Feel free to leave your links in the comments if you are participating.
If you are interested in participating in TMST or receiving periodic emails that list the upcoming TMST topics and questions, please fill out this GOOGLE FORM. Participation is optional and never required.
June 28th: Which books are you looking forward to reading this Summer? (July-August)
These are books and audiobooks I am planning to read over the summer – they aren’t all new releases!
- A Remarkable Rogue by Anna Harrington (7/26) – ARC
- Eagle Eye by Alyssa Day – TBR
- Storm Echo by Nalini Singh (7/26) – ARC
- The Hookup Plan by Farrah Rochon (8/2) – ARC
- Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood (8/23) – ARC
- Ruby Fever by Ilona Andrews (8/23) – ARC
- To Catch a Raven by Beverly Jenkins (8/23) – ARC
- 50 Ways to Win Back Your Lover by Kelly Siskind (9/6) – ARC
- Death at the Crystal Palace by Jennifer Ashley – library
- Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews – TBR
- Hunt the Stars by Jessie Mihalik – TBR
- Eclipse the Moon by Jessie Mihalik – TBR
- Terminal Peace by Jim C. Hines (8/9) – ARC
- Soul Taken by Patricia Briggs (8/23) – ARC or TBR
- Clean Sweep [Dramatized Adaptation] by Ilona Andrews – ARC