Welcome to #FitReaders2022!! Felicia the Geeky Blogger and I are super excited to be co-hosting this fitness-oriented group for another year! If you have any questions about #FitReaders, you can leave them in the comment section or email me at twimom227(at)gmail(dot)com.
Most of our support is done via our Facebook Group. I will post my weekly check-in posts on Fridays, as it helps me be accountable. You are welcome to do your own check-in posts, check in below, in the comments, or check in with the Facebook group – whatever works for you!
#FitReaders information page
I check in here every Friday, but my fitness week is Monday – Sunday. So my check-ins are always about a week behind.
Last Week (September 12 – September 18, 2022):
Last week went pretty good overall. My husband was traveling for work Monday – Thursday, so it was just my daughter and me. We ate good meals, and I exercised everyday. My husband came home with COVID (he’s doing much better now), so he was isolating, and we all stayed away from friends and neighbors over the weekend – so that helped me keep down the calories!
Weight: I was down 1.3 pounds last week.
Goals: I did pretty good last week – not getting together with friends on the weekend really cuts down on alcohol and calories! I didn’t do any yoga last week, so I missed that goal.
Don’t forget to join the Facebook Group and check in with us there!
My overall goals for 2022 are:
- To lose (approximately) five (5) pounds (from my Jan 1 start weight) and maintain the weight loss. I will do with through healthy eating and exercise. I don’t have to be perfect, but I do need to make a true effort.
- To continue with my yoga and add meditation to my weekly routine. I will do this with the Peloton app, with a goal of yoga and/or meditation at least four times per week – but I’ll adjust month-to-month. Focus on being present in the now.
- To remain an active member of FitReaders and support my fellow members. I will do this by actively participating in the FitReader Facebook Group and continuing to share my journey with my weekly check-in on the blog.
Goals for September:
- Use my in-home yoga OR meditation app one day per week. – 0/1
- Close all three “rings” in Apple Watch, 5 days per week. – 7/5
- Move with purpose (exercise) at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week. -7/5
- Be under my DAILY caloric intake maximum on at least 2 days. – 4/2
- Be no more than 1,250 calories over my total calorie consumption goal each week. – yes (+705)
- Limit alcohol intake to 2 days per week (for a total of 4 servings per week). – 0(0)