Category: Romance

Review: Alien Undone by Cara B..

Review: Alien Undone by Cara Bristol

Alien Undone Author: Cara Bristol Reviewer: Sophia Rose Rating: A- What I’m Talking About: In the background of the previous book, there was a smoldering heat building between two of the secondary characters.  The confrontation was inevitable, and I was buckling up for the ride. Alien Undone continues the read-in-order Forbidden Bonds series with sassy […]

#TBRChallenge2023 Review: Mael..

Posted October 18, 2023 by Jen in Rating B, Reviews, Romance, Sci-Fi or Fantasy Fiction
#TBRChallenge2023 Review: Maelstrom by Cara Bristol

Maelstrom Author: Cara Bristol Reviewer: Jen Rating: B #TBRChallenge October’s Theme is “Danger Zone” On TBR since purchased audiobook in March 2023. Why I selected it: Sci-Fi quasi military romance What I’m Talking About: Maelstrom is the fourth and final book in the ongoing story about alien life on and the human colonization of the distant […]

Listen Up! #Audiobook Review: ..

Posted August 17, 2023 by Jen in Listen Up!, Rating B, Romance, Sci-Fi or Fantasy Fiction
Listen Up! #Audiobook Review: Rogue Familiar by Jeffe Kennedy

Audiobook review: Rogue Familiar by Jeffe Kennedy Rogue Family opens right immediately following the conclusion of previous book. Seliah is upset that Jadren left her while her brother Gabriel lets him go. Determined to reunite with Jadren, she confronts her brother and finds an ally in Nic.  I loved being tossed right back into the thick of […]

#Audiobook Review: Capture the..

#Audiobook Review: Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik

Audiobook review: Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik Picking up roughly midway through the timeline of the second book, Eclipse the Moon, Capture the Sun follows recovery specialist (aka thief), Lexi, as she returns to Voloff for a potentially lucrative job. However, as soon as she arrives, she’s being hunted by the Empress’s agents, a move the […]

Review: Heart Strings by Jenni..

Posted May 11, 2023 by Jen in Rating B, Reviews, Romance, Urban Fantasy
Review: Heart Strings by Jennifer Estep

Heart Strings Author: Jennifer Estep Reviewer: Jen Rating: B What I’m Talking About: Note: for those keeping track: the book ends at the 75% mark on my ebook. The remaining 25% is an excerpt from Last Strand. Fans of the Elemental Assassin series will enjoy Heart Strings, an exciting adventure and sexy romance all from […]